Raspberry and Lime Sorbet
This one will be a hit with the kids! Our simple and delicious raspberry sorbet can be made easily in your Boose and only requires 3 ingredients!
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- Tiny splash of water
- 2 tablespoons of sweetener of your choice
- Juice of 1 lime
- Add a small splash of water to 1/2 cup of the raspberries and blend until smooth.
- Add the rest of your raspberries, lime and sugar and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a container of your choice and place in the freezer for 3 hours.
Making this in your BooseBlend Portable Blender is as easy as a push of a button!